HOW TO BECOME A STUDENT AMBASSADOR
Qualifications to Apply:
- Must be a currently enrolled in elementary school, middle school, high school, or college.
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with your school.
- The program has a one-semester commitment.
- Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline, and enthusiasm.
- Have a positive attitude
- Excel at communicating with others
- Are dependable
- Are open to learning new things
- Have a genuine heart to serve people with special needs and their families
Complete the Student Ambassador Application
Please note: Applying to the Student Ambassador program does not guarantee acceptance to the program.
WANT TO NOMINATE A STUDENT TO BE A STUDENT AMBASSADOR?
Email the name of the student and email address to Scott Russomanno at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward that student the information to fill out an application.
For more information: